[IGSMAIL-7684] Problems with updates to CDDIS archive

'Noll, Carey E. (GSFC-61A0)' via IGS Mail igsmail at igs.org
Fri Oct 12 06:38:44 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

The CDDIS is currently experiencing problems receiving data and derived product files from those groups that routinely submit files to our upload servers. Therefore, some recent files are missing from the archive. We are actively working on the problem and hope to have the issues with file uploads solved soon.

We apologize for the problems this is causing our user community.

Regards,
Carey.
-----
Ms. Carey Noll
Manager, Crustal Dynamics Data Information System (CDDIS)
Secretary, ILRS Central Bureau
Secretary, GGOS Bureau for Networks and Observations

NASA GSFC
Code 61A
Greenbelt, MD 20771
USA