[IGSMAIL-7663] XDDIS Computer System Outage (21-Aug-2018)

Noll, Carey E. (GSFC-61A0) carey.e.noll at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 15 09:19:59 PDT 2018

Subject: CDDIS computer system outage

CDDIS must undergo system maintenance next Tuesday, August 21, 2018 from 16:00–20:00 UTC.  All CDDIS services (archive/website access, file upload) will not be accessible; however, the real-time CDDIS GNSS caster will remain operational. This outage will also affect access to the ILRS and Space Geodesy Project websites.

We apologize for the inconvenience the downtime will cause our user community. We will do our best to have operations fully restored in as short a time as possible.

Regards,
Carey.
-----
Ms. Carey Noll
Manager, Crustal Dynamics Data Information System (CDDIS)
Secretary, ILRS Central Bureau
Secretary, GGOS Bureau for Networks and Observations

NASA GSFC
Code 61A
Greenbelt, MD 20771
USA