[IGSMAIL-7661] Call for Abstracts for Troposphere sessions at IGS Workshop 2018 Wuhan (China)

Byram, Sharyl M CIV NAVOBSY, N3EO sharyl.byram at navy.mil
Mon Aug 13 05:49:22 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

If you are conducting GNSS tropospheric related research using IGS products (combination products, specific Analysis Center products, GPS-only products or Multi-GNSS products), or anything else that fits in the session description, then please consider submitting an abstract to the 'Troposphere' plenary and poster sessions.

All topics that are GNSS/troposphere related are welcome for submission. We had many interesting posters/presentations at the Paris 2017 workshop!

*** ABSTRACT DEADLINE and HOW-TO*************

1.  *ABSTRACT DEADLINE IS AUGUST 22 2018 *. If you can't make the deadline, contact us, and we'll see if we can help.

2.  How: You can submit abstracts for the plenary or the poster sessions online at
<http://igsworkshop2017.ign.fr/>http://igsworkshop2018.gnsswhu.cn/  under the 'Submissions' Tab at the top of the page.

*** GENERAL IGS WORKSHOP INFO*************
The IGS Workshop 2018 is hosted by GNSS Research Center of Wuhan University in Wuhan, China, October 29 - November 2, 2018.

You can learn more about the workshop at http://igsworkshop2018.gnsswhu.cn/

Abstract Deadline:     August 22
Early Bird Registration Deadline:   August 29

Please contact us if you have questions or problems. We look forward to reading your abstracts!

Hope to see you in Wuhan!  Sharyl Byram and Rosa Pacione IGS and EPN tropospheric coordinator and conveners of the Tropospheric Sessions

Sharyl Byram, PhD
Chief, GPS Analysis Division
Earth Orientation Department
United States Naval Observatory