[IGSMAIL-7643] IGS technical report 2017 is available

IGS Technical Report 2017 igs_tr at aiub.unibe.ch
Thu Jun 21 22:52:49 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

It is a pleasure to inform you that the IGS technical report 2017 is
available at the IGS web-page www.igs.org > Resources > Library > IGS
Brochures, Fact Sheets, Plans, and Reports (direct link:
https://kb.igs.org/hc/en-us/articles/360004995512-Technical-Report-2017).
For those that are not able to access this server, there is an
alternative location at
ftp://ftp.aiub.unibe.ch/users/villiger/2017_techreport.pdf.

It became once more a comprehensive overview on the activities within
the IGS. I want to take the opportunity to thank all people and groups
that have contributed to the report.

The report for 2017 has registered with a DOI and ISBN number (see the
related impress page). In this way the reports are better embedded in
the system of scientific literature. We have also registered all
previous reports as well.

Best regards from the editor team

Arturo