[IGSMAIL-6605] Re: CHAT IGS site discontinued

Robert Khachikyan robertk at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 12 22:56:11 PDT 2012

Dear IGS Community,

Please note CHAT will no longer be available in igs.snx due to its
decommissioned status. However, its legacy information can be found in
the igs_with_former.snx. All are available at:

ftp://igs.org/pub/station/general

Many thanks to GNS Science, New Zealand, for its continuous support and
operation of this site.

Best Regards,
--Robert Khachikyan
IGS Central Bureau - cb at igs.org