[IGSMAIL-5884]: Re: [IGSMAIL-5882]: New sites: CHTI, FLRS, FUNC, LPAL

Richard B. Langley lang at unb.ca
Thu Jan 15 10:44:10 PST 2009

IGS Electronic Mail      15 Jan 10:44:14 PST 2009      Message Number 5884

Author: Richard Langley

Robert:
I believe that NANO has been supplying GLONASS as well as GPS data for the past month or
so. It's the only NA west-coast GLONASS/GPS station and should be noted in your list and
on the map.
Best regards
-- Richard

 Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: lang at unb.ca
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3
     Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/