[IGSMAIL-4773]: LAE1 data availability

Paul Tregoning pault at rses.anu.edu.au
Mon Dec 22 14:47:15 PST 2003

IGS Electronic Mail      23 Dec 10:37:22 PST 2003      Message Number 4773

Author: Paul Tregoning

Dear Colleagues,

Over the past year we have experienced problems with the
internet connection to download the data from the LAE1
site. The connection was reestablished in November and,
for the past two months, has remained reliably intact.

Our thanks go to the staff at the University of Technology,
Lae, for resolving the ftp connection problem, thereby making
the data available again to the IGS community.

Both daily and hourly data files are once again available. In fact,
the average delay in availability of the hourly files at cddis
is typically 3 minutes. All missing 24 hr data files since 2002
have been  forwarded to  cddis.

Kind regards,
--Paul

 Paul Tregoning
 Earth Physics
 Research School of Earth Sciences
 The Australian National University      Ph    : +61 2 6125 5510
 Canberra                                Fax   : +61 2 6125 5443
 ACT 0200                                email : pault at rses.anu.edu.au
 Australia                               http://rses.anu.edu.au/~pault