[IGSMAIL-4560]: No C1 observations in hourly files of ZIMM (Aug. 12-20, 2003)

Elmar.Brockmann at swisstopo.ch Elmar.Brockmann at swisstopo.ch
Wed Aug 20 03:05:26 PDT 2003

IGS Electronic Mail      20 Aug 03:05:35 PDT 2003      Message Number 4560

Author: E. Brockmann

Dear colleagues,

With the replacement of the ZIMM receiver at Aug., 12 2003 15:00 UTC (IGS
mail 4541 and EUREF mail 1730) we also changed the tracking software. Now
the Zimmerwald station tracks the 8 observation types C1, P2, L1, L2, S1,
S2, D1, D2.
Our concatenation program (reduction from 1-sec rate data to 30-sec rate
data) was only capable to convert 7 observation types. Therefore the C1
observation type was not written to the hourly RINEX files from Aug. 12 till
Aug. 20 10:00 UTC.
The daily RINEX files were not affected.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused for users of hourly RINEX
files.

Greetings,
Elmar Brockmann

Elmar Brockmann