[IGSMAIL-4252]: SACH data lost for DOY 030, 2003

Mike Craymer craymer at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Feb 3 22:01:29 PST 2003

IGS Electronic Mail      03 Feb 22:01:51 PST 2003      Message Number 4252

Author: Mike Craymer

Site ID:   SACH
DOMES No:  40163M001
Location:  Sachs Harbour (Banks Island), Northwest Territories, Canada
Agency:    Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), Geodetic Survey Division

Advisory:  SACH data lost DOY 030/2003

Due to a problem with the receiver firmware at SACH, data was lost
for most of DOY 030. Only the last 4.5 hrs was recovered and is
available upon request. The data was not uploaded to the CDDIS
archive. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please note that in the near future we are planning to upload new
firmware for receivers at HOLM, INVK, NAIN and SACH. This may cause
further data gaps, but hopefully, only for a few minutes per site.

--
Mike Craymer, Ph.D.
Geodetic Survey Division, Natural Resources Canada