[IGSMAIL-4147]: Naming of IGS products

Svensson Runar Runar.Svensson at lm.se
Wed Nov 6 03:47:09 PST 2002

IGS Electronic Mail      06 Nov 03:47:29 PST 2002      Message Number 4147

Author: Runar Svensson, NLS

Dear Colleagues,
I work at a EPN-analysing center (NKG) and recently we have experienced
problems with uploading orbits and pole data from IGS using the following
ftp-script:

prompt
binary
cd pub/product/1190
lcd p:\SWE_MON\orb
get igu11904_00.sp3.Z igu11904.spz
lcd x:\gen
get igu11904_00.erp.Z igu11904.erz
quit

Apparently there are no files called igu11904_00.sp3.Z or igu11904_00.erp.Z.
Our automatic monitoring software is based on scripts using wildcards
following this pattern:
 get igu%GPSWEEKX%%DOW_X%_00.sp3.Z where %GPSWEEKX% AND %DOW_X% are
variables.

We have never experienced this kind of problem before and now wonder if this
is a temporary problem or if we should change our scripts.
In the latter case we also need to know what filename-pattern(s) we should
use instead.

Best Regards

Runar Svensson
Geodetiska Utvecklingsenheten