[IGSMAIL-3448]: IISC: Bangalore, India station back up

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.ucar.edu
Fri Jul 27 17:27:02 PDT 2001

IGS Electronic Mail      27 Jul 17:27:49 PDT 2001      Message Number 3448

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

The IGS station in Bangalore, India (IISC) is now back up and running again.
We have swapped the TurboRogue receiver for an Ashtech Z-XII3 receiver.
There's no change in the antenna configuration.

3.7  Receiver Type            : ASHTECH Z-XII3
     Serial Number            : LP020005105
     Firmware Version         : CD00-1D02 1s soc2rnx
     Date Installed           : 17-JUL-2001 hh:mm UT
     Date Removed             : (dd-MMM-yyyy hh:mm UT)
     Additional Information   : (multiple lines)

The complete new log has been submitted to the CB. We apologize for the
extended downtime.

	-Oivind Ruud