[IGSMAIL-3432]: GOPE firmware upgrade and some corrections

G.O.Pecny - Global gopeglo at asu.cas.cz
Wed Jul 18 06:06:45 PDT 2001

IGS Electronic Mail      18 Jul 06:10:41 PDT 2001      Message Number 3432

Author: J.Kostelecky

Due to the receiver firmware upgrade the measurements at the GOPE station
was not been performed at DOY 199 (18-JUL-2001) between 11:00 and 12:00 UT.

Only one physical change has performed at the GOPE station -
the firmware in the Ashtech Z18 receiver is now changed from version
0064 to 0065. The two other changes are only in the description of
the receiver and antena in the site logs and the RINEX headers:
- the first one is the new antenna code ASH701946.3 for our antenna
- the second one is the truncation of the receiver and antenna serial
  numbers to five characters due to SINEX format restrictions.

The updated site information form was sent to the central bureau.

I am sorry about inconveniences this might cause.

                                                 Jakub Kostelecky

Geodetic observatory Pecny                        e-mail: gope at asu.cas.cz
Ondrejov 244                                        tel.: +420-204-649235
CZ-251 65                                            fax: +420-204-649236
Czech Republic