[IGSMAIL-3021]: Fall AGU Cover Art

Kristine Larson kristine at brennan.colorado.edu
Mon Sep 18 11:01:39 PDT 2000

IGS Electronic Mail      18 Sep 11:01:40 PDT 2000      Message Number 3021

Author: Kristine Larson

The program committee would like suggestions
for the front cover of the abstract volume and the program
for Fall AGU.  If you would like me to "nominate" your
cover-art, please send me the following, by Friday September 22:

Electronic Art Guidelines
1.  Resolution should be 300 dpi
2.  Mode:  CMYK
3.  File Format: TIF
4.  Maximum Size: 7" x 7", preferable actual size
5.  Please submit: 1 color and 1 grayscale version, if possible

Please transfer it to me via the web or to my anonymous ftp area
(contact me at kristine.larson at colorado.edu for ftp instructions).

Kristine Larson