[IGSMAIL-2951]: SOPAC (older data)

Michael Scharber mscharber at josh.ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 25 15:20:49 PDT 2000

IGS Electronic Mail      25 Jul 16:37:01 PDT 2000      Message Number 2951

Author: Michael Scharber

The temporary outage of older data at SOPAC has been resolved.  Reference
the included message below, or the previous IGS mail message, for affected
data and time periods.

SOPAC apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

Michael