[IGSMAIL-2916]: Network connectivity at CDDIS

Carey Noll NOLL at CDDIS.GSFC.NASA.GOV
Thu Jul 6 17:15:47 PDT 2000

IGS Electronic Mail      06 Jul 17:19:32 PDT 2000      Message Number 2916

Author:  Carey Noll/CDDIS

I just found out that computer support personnel at GSFC are currently
performing maintenance on the network in our building tonight between
6:00 and 10:00 PM; sorry for this short notice but during this time
you may experience intermittent problems connecting to CDDIS.  We are
sorry about these problems; wish we had received earlier notice!

Regards,
Carey.