[IGSMAIL-2871]: Disk problem at CDDIS

Carey Noll NOLL at CDDIS.GSFC.NASA.GOV
Thu Jun 1 06:54:45 PDT 2000

IGS Electronic Mail      01 Jun 06:58:01 PDT 2000      Message Number 2871

Author:  Carey Noll/CDDIS

This morning the disk housing user accounts on host
cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov ran out of space.  This affected delivery of
hourly GPS data for several hours this a.m.; the problem may also have
affected delivery of a few daily files.  At this time, sufficient disk
space exists and all data deliveries and postings should be back to
normal.  Please advise me of any continued problems.  We regret the
inconvenience and confusion this space problem has caused.

Regards,
Carey.