[IGSMAIL-1834] Wk 0947

T.A. T.A.
Wed Mar 18 07:07:17 PST 1998

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Mar 18  7:07:17 PST 1998      Message Number 1834

Author: T.A. Springer
Subject: Wk 0947: CODE Orbit resubmission

Dear IGS Colleagues,

We have just resubmitted our orbit files for GPS week 0947!
Yves Mireault discovered that the accuracy codes were missing in the
CODE precise orbit files.

The only difference between our original submission and the resubmitted
orbit files is the inclusion of the accuracy codes.

Many thanks to Yves Mireault for pointing this out to us!

Kind regards,
          Tim

 Tim Springer                       Astronomical Institute, University of Berne
 Tel:   +41 31 6318592              Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland
 Fax:   +41 31 6313869              ftp: ubeclu.unibe.ch  -or-  130.92.6.11
 e-mail: springer at aiub.unibe.ch          after login: cd aiub$ftp
 www:   http://www.cx.unibe.ch/aiub/