[IGSMAIL-0719] Missing HART and PAMA data

Loic Loic
Wed Aug 31 02:02:05 PDT 1994

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Aug 31  2:02:05 PDT 1994      Message Number 0719

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Missing HART and PAMA data

Dear colleagues,

  Due to a change of configuration at CNES and some misunderstanding between
the CNES staff and the IGN one, HART and PAMATAI data have not reached IGN during
a period starting at day 220 and hopefully ending today. We currently work on the
recovery of the missing data and the reestablishment of the regular link between
CNES and IGN. This is not fully worked out yet since there still remains some
local network configuration problems at CNES. I'll keep the community posted about
the progress of this.

[Mailed From: daniel%mozart.dnet.ign.fr at abraxa.ign.fr]