[IGSMAIL-0531] DRAO Outage / Firmware Change

Mike Mike
Tue Mar 8 14:21:37 PST 1994

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Mar  8 14:21:37 PST 1994      Message Number 0531

Author: Mike Schmidt
Subject: DRAO Outage / Firmware Change

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: DRAO
DOMES No.:      40105-M002
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    887006
LOCATION:       Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory (DRAO)
                Penticton B.C, Canada

ADVISORY: The Turbo Rogue (SNR 8000) stopped tracking at:

              00:00 UT Day 067 (1994)

          The problem was resolved effective

              18:12 UT Day 067 (1994)

         The source of the problem appears to lie in the version
         of the firmware we were using. We have loaded an older Beta
         version of release 3.0.
         The IGS Site Information form has been updated.
         Our apologies for any inconveniences.

ADVISORY DISTRIBUTION:          IGS
                                CANADIAN ACS
                                BC ACS

PREPARED BY: MS                 DATE: 94/03/08
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

Mike Schmidt
Pacific Geoscience Centre
Geological Survey of Canada