[IGSSTATION-7931] CAS100ATA: Site unavailable [SEC=OFFICIAL]

GA GNSS Operations gnss at ga.gov.au
Thu Apr 16 16:42:54 PDT 2020

Author: Mohammad Choudhury

Message:

We are having issue with the receiver at the IGS station CAS100ATA. We are trying to resolve it.
RINEX data is available till 4th of April,2020. There won't be any RINEX files until further notice.

We will provide further information once the issue has been resolved.

Enquires:

For further information please contact gnss at ga.gov.au<mailto:gnss at ga.gov.au>.

GNSS Network Operations Team

Geoscience Australia