[IGSSTATION-7897] Re: New IGS Stations: ACRG00GHA, STPM00SPM

Richard Langley lang at unb.ca
Mon Feb 24 07:50:13 PST 2020

And, for those who might not know, Saint Pierre is part of Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, an overseas part of France off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada.

-- Richard Langley

| Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: lang at unb.ca         |
| Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://gge.unb.ca      |
| Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142   |
| University of New Brunswick                                               |
| Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3                                        |
|        Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.fredericton.ca/       |