[IGSSTATION-7887] Re: Tracking of G04 with Septentrio receiver

Nacho Romero nacho at canaryspaceconsulting.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 00:19:30 PST 2020

Dear Rolf & Emilio,

Your recent message about Septentrio receiver indicates issues with the
L1C tracking and some users have concluded that the L1C observables
could be less precise than needed, on the other hand I think you mean
that just tracking the new L1C signal of G04 with the affected receivers
is affecting all other G04 observables.

Could you please confirm whether your concern is only about the L1C
signal observables and what observables you used to check the MW linear
combination ?

Am I correct in concluding that the upgrade of the PolaRx5 receivers to
5.3.2 is recommended even if the observables of the L1C are not
processed? ... because something (unknown?) is happening to the other L1
observables?

Thanks again

Best regards,
Nacho