[IGSSTATION-7867] NANO: communications problems

Schofield, Brian (NRCan/RNCan) brian.schofield at canada.ca
Wed Feb 5 15:21:46 PST 2020

Author: Brian Schofield

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                        GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID:     NANO
DOMES No.:          40138M001
CDP No.             n/a
MONUMENT No.        957000
LOCATION:           Winchelsea Island, Nanoose, B.C., Canada

An issue has occurred at our site which has impacted the communications link. Site personnel are currently working on the problem. We do not know at this time when this issue will be resolved.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Brian

Brian Schofield      bschofield at nrcan.gc.ca<mailto:bschofield at nrcan.gc.ca>
Phone / Téléphone: +1 250-363-6701
Mobile: +1 250-360-6377
Fax / Télécopieur: +1 250-363-6565
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
P.O. Box 6000 / B.P. 6000
9860 West Saanich Road / 9860 West Saanich Rd
Sidney, B.C. / Sidney (C.B.)
Canada V8L 4B2 / Canada V8L 4B2
Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada