[IGSSTATION-7645] JPL RINEX v2 resubmission

Khachikyan, Raz (335S-Affiliate) razmik.khachikyan at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 18 14:04:20 PDT 2019

Author: Raz Khachikyan

Dear Colleagues,

Data published by JPL from its stations equipped with JAVAD type of receivers during 2019<tel:2019>-04-16T17:45Z  -  2019<tel:2019>-04-18T16:30Z had an additional whitespace in the RINEX V2 header (accidentally introduced in a JPL process following initial JPS2RIN translation).  The issue has been resolved and we are currently in the process of resubmitting/republishing the corrected version of the data.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may have cause.

Regards,
Raz Khachikyan, PMP
Manager - GNSS, Nav and Mission Systems
Intelligence, Information and Services