[IGSSTATION-7616] ONSA00SWE and SPT000SWE receiver change

Swepos Driften swepos at lm.se
Wed Apr 3 03:08:06 PDT 2019

Author: Anders Frisk

Dear colleagues,

On DOY 092 the receivers on stations ONSA00SWE and SPT000SWE were changed from JAVAD TRE_G3TH DELTA to SEPT POLARX5TR.
Updated site log have been submitted.

With this change we will start uploading daily and hourly RINEX3 files from the stations.
The real time streams will also be updated from GPS+GLO only to RTCM MSM with all system tracked by the receiver, GPS+GLO+GAL+BDS+SBAS.

Until yesterday the RINEX files for the two stations were created from streamed data but since that process have destroyed some timing information  we have changed to using data direct from receiver for RINEX.

Best regards
Anders Frisk

SWEPOS
Driftledningscentral