[IGSSTATION-7563] Re: CUUT: BeiDou tracking disabled

Richard Langley lang at unb.ca
Mon Feb 18 10:48:37 PST 2019

Author: Richard Langley

I don't think we have had any anomalies with the UNB3 Trimble NetR9 tracking BeiDou satellites using firmware v.5.37 with all satellites up to PRN C32 enabled. You could check the performance of other NetR9s here:
http://ftp.aiub.unibe.ch/igsdata/odata3_beidou_day.txt

-- Richard Langley

| Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: lang at unb.ca         |
| Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://gge.unb.ca/     |
| Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142   |
| University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943   |
| Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3                                        |
|        Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.fredericton.ca/       |