[IGSSTATION-7427] KOS1, DLF1, WSRT, EIJS, TERS, VLIS, IJMU, NTUS, and others: Local data center TU Delft unavailable Saturday Oct 6 2018

Hans van der Marel - CITG H.vanderMarel at tudelft.nl
Fri Oct 5 02:18:17 PDT 2018

Author: Hans van der Marel

Dear all,

Due to work on the network switches the Local Data Center in Delft will be unavailable on Saturday October 6, 2018, starting at 08:00 LT (06:00 UTC) in the morning. We expect to be up and running again later in the afternoon on Saturday Oct 6.

During this period there will be no data available through ftp or http. Also, no files will be uploaded to IGS and EPN data centers. However, the LDC will still be able to accept incoming data, and also NTRIP data streams should be unaffected (only the NFS mounts to the data are affected).

Our apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards,

Hans van der Marel

--
Dr.ir. H. van der Marel, Dept. of Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Delft University of Technology, CiTG, Stevinweg 1, 2628 CN Delft, Netherlands. E-mail: h.vandermarel at tudelft.nl<mailto:h.vandermarel at tudelft.nl>, T: +31(0)152784907, W: www.grs.citg.tudelft.nl<http://www.grs.citg.tudelft.nl>