[IGSSTATION-7000] New IGS Stations: MET3, SOD3

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Wed Apr 5 09:53:01 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the addition of the following stations to the IGS network:

Site   Location                 Receiver                Antenna        Radome   Coverage                 RINEX   Sample Interval
MET3   Kirkkonummi, Finland     JAVAD TRE_G3TH DELTA    JAVRINGANT_DM  SCIS     GPS+GLO+GAL+BDS+SBAS     2,3     30s
SOD3   Sodankyla, Finland       JAVAD TRE_G3TH DELTA    JAVRINGANT_DM  SCIS     GPS+GLO+GAL+BDS+SBAS     2,3     30s

The MET3 station is intended to replace the existing METS station.  The old METS station is GPS-only and will run only as long as the old equipment continues operate.  We appreciate the Finnish Geospatial Research Institute for making these stations available to the IGS.

Best Regards,
David Maggert