[IGSSTATION-6929] GOP6: recovery operation after long outage

Jakub Kostelecky jako at pecny.pecny.cz
Thu Jan 26 01:44:52 PST 2017

Author: Jakub Kostelecky

The GOP6 station recovery operation and sending of data after outage which
occur January 27, 2016. The receiver was long time in service and after many
tests at a service site and at the GOP6 station the result is "no more SBAS
measurements are possible  with this receiver".

The update site log was sent to the IGS central bureau/databeses. Only
two changes occur - update of the firmware and swith off SBAS.

Now, the data form the GOP6 station in RINEX v.3.02 format resume sending to
data centers with long names (RINEX3 definition) from January 24.
The data are sent to the IGN and BKG data centers. Sending to the CDDIS data
center will be start after solving access and curl issues.

The process of data transfer was newly installed on the new server of GOP
operational center with upgraded software. Due to (still) testing regime delays
or resubmissions of data can occur more than usually.

We appologize for all inconveniences. We invite any reply.

Best Regards,
Jakub Kostelecky
GOP operational center
Geodetic Observatory Pecny
Research Institute of Geodesy, Topography and Cartography
Czech Republic
www.pecny.cz, www.vugtk.cz