[IGSSTATION-6754] AJAC and MARS : receivers failure and upgrade ME Firmware

Marine Rougier marine.rougier at ign.fr
Wed Aug 10 05:23:37 PDT 2016

Dear collegues,

The receivers at stations AJAC and MARS had a failure at the end of
day 217 : receivers stopped tracking all satellites.
Some sessions are missing since and won't be recovered.
Those we were able to recover have been submitted.

To fix the problem, we upgraded the ME firmware version from 6.403 to
6.522 on station AJAC.
We hope it will be sufficient to solve the tracking issues. If so, the
same upgrade will be applied to MARS by tomorrow.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

--

PS : Pour toute information relative au RGP et afin d'accélérer la prise
en compte de votre demande, merci d'utiliser l'adresse institutionnelle
use the following mailing address : //rgpadmin at ign.fr
<mailto:rgpadmin at ign.fr>///

IGN

Marine Rougier
Chargée de maintenance |Service de géodésie et nivellement
DIRECTION DE LA PRODUCTION DES RÉFÉRENTIELS
T + 33(0)1 43 98 83 39 ?F +33(0)1 43 98 84 50
73, AVENUE DE PARIS, 94160 SAINT MANDE
ign.fr - geoportail.fr -- rgp.ign.fr