[IGSSTATION-6696] NAIN tracking problem

Craymer, Michael (NRCan/RNCan) michael.craymer at canada.ca
Fri Jun 17 01:54:44 PDT 2016

Author: Mike Craymer

Site ID:   NAIN
DOMES No:  40164M001
Location:  Nain, Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
Agency:    Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), Canadian Geodetic Survey

The Ashtech Micro-Z receiver at NAIN has been experiencing a tracking problem that began on Day 163 and became progressively worse. Data for Days 167 & 168 are missing more than half the expected data and have not been posted to the IGS archives. We are trying to reach our local contact to investigate further. I will advise when more is known about the status of this site.

--
Mike Craymer, Ph.D.
Canadian Geodetic Survey, Natural Resources Canada
Email: michael.craymer at canada.ca