[IGSSTATION-6611] DRAO: planned power outage

Schofield, Brian (NRCan/RNCan) brian.schofield at canada.ca
Thu Apr 14 16:32:37 PDT 2016

Author: Brian Schofield

***
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: DRAO
DOMES No.:      40105M002
MONUMENT No.    887006
LOCATION:       Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory (DRAO)
                Penticton B.C, Canada

A planned power outage will be in effect at DRAO commencing at 2016-04-15T16:00:00 UT. The outage is scheduled for most of this day and possibly longer.
Data loss will be permanent. I will send an Advisory again once operations are restored.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards

Brian

Brian Schofield      bschofield at nrcan.gc.ca<mailto:bschofield at nrcan.gc.ca>
Phone / Téléphone: +1 250-363-6701
Mobile: +1 250-360-6377
Fax / Télécopieur: +1 250-363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada / Commission géologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
P.O. Box 6000 / B.P. 6000
9860 West Saanich Road / 9860 West Saanich Rd
Sidney, B.C. / Sidney (C.B.)
Canada V8L 4B2 / Canada V8L 4B2
Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada