[IGSSTATION-6074] NIST: Delay in uploading CGGTTS and RINEX data files

Biju R. Patla bijunath.patla at nist.gov
Thu Jan 22 10:31:37 PST 2015

Dear colleagues,

We stopped the GPS data upload before rerouting some cables and measuring the cable delays for the NIST receiver on 1/20/2015 (DOY 020, MJD 57042). We are monitoring the data to make sure any change in the data corresponds to all of the cable changes. We will resume data upload as soon as we complete the check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Biju

--
Bijunath R. Patla
NIST Time and Frequency Division,Mail Stop 688