[IGSSTATION-6040] DRAO: communication problems

Schofield, Brian Brian.Schofield at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Nov 26 14:01:39 PST 2014

Author: Brian Schofield

***
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: DRAO
DOMES No.:      40105M002
MONUMENT No.    887006
LOCATION:       Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory (DRAO)
                Penticton B.C, Canada

Communications are currently compromised to the GPS receiver at DRAO. I have confirmed that the receiver is logging, so all data will be retrieved and posted once communications have been restored.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards

Brian

http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/index_e.php

Brian Schofield      bschofield at nrcan.gc.ca<mailto:bschofield at nrcan.gc.ca>
Phone / Téléphone: +1 250-363-6701
Mobile: +1 250-360-6377
Fax / Télécopieur: +1 250-363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada / Commission géologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
P.O. Box 6000 / B.P. 6000
9860 West Saanich Road / 9860 West Saanich Rd
Sidney, B.C. / Sidney (C.B.)
Canada V8L 4B2 / Canada V8L 4B2
Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada