[IGSSTATION-6003] data loss and delayed submission (KSMV and KGNI)

IchikawaR richi at nict.go.jp
Wed Oct 22 22:33:10 PDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The data sets of Koganei (KGNI) and Kashima (KSMV) from DOY273 until
DOY295 have been sent to CDDIS and KASI server today. Our data server
has been stopped until today due to Shellshock problem. The bash of the
server has already been updated. Unfortunately, since some data sets
corrupted, these were lost. The lost data sets are
 doy 276 - 279 of 2014

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards,

ICHIKAWA, Ryuichi

_/ ICHIKAWA Ryuichi, Ph.D. <e-mail: richi at nict.go.jp>              _/
_/ <http://www2.nict.go.jp/w/w122/ka/index.html>                   _/
_/ Kashima Space Technology Center,                                _/
_/ National Institute of Information and Communications Technology _/