[IGSSTATION-5836] IENG: Preliminary Announcement of Maintenance

INRIM RadioNavigation Laboratory - Optics Division radionavigation at inrim.it
Thu Jun 19 06:34:44 PDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

this message is to anticipate you that, since next Wednesday June 25th,
INRIM "RadioNavigation Laboratory" will be characterized by important
modernization works that will require the Laboratory to be switched off
for a couple of weeks, at most.

INRIM "RadioNavigation Laboratory" hosts INRIM geodetic receivers for
"timing applications" and, among these, the IENG station, whose RINEX
files represent a regular, "hourly" and "daily" contribution to IGS and
EUREF.

Due to mentioned works, such files flow will have to be interrupted.

We'll be back to you, informing about specific times when the IENG
station has been switched off and switched on again.

Thanking for your attention and apologizing for the inconvenience such
works could cause, please, receive our most sincere and kindest regards.

Giancarlo Cerretto
Roberto Costa
Gianluca Fantino
Elena Cantoni

--
Radio Navigation Laboratory
Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca Metrologica (I.N.RI.M.)
E-mail:    radionavigation at inrim.it