[IGSSTATION-5791] BREW outage follow-up

Shakhbandaryan, Tatevik C (335S-Affiliate) Tatevik.C.Shakhbandaryan at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 20 16:00:20 PDT 2014

In reference to [IGSSTATION-5790] BREW outage, BREW station is back online and tracking. We got data gap from 2014-05-14T18:45UTC - 2014-05-20T22:48UTC.

Tatevik

From: igsstation-bounces at igscb.jpl.nasa.gov [mailto:igsstation-bounces at igscb.jpl.nasa.gov] On Behalf Of Khachikyan, Razmik (3350-Affiliate)
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 1:30 PM
To: igsstation at igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
Subject: [IGSSTATION-5790] BREW outage

Author: Raz Khachikyan

Dear Colleagues,

Data publication from Brewster, WA (BREW) station has stopped due to a system failure
at the site. Work is underway to replace the failed hardware. We will sent out a follow-up
email when the station is back into service.

Maintenance and operations of the BREW station is a collaborative effort

supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Brewster NRAO VLBA Station with funding

provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission

Directorate.
Regards,
-Raz