[IGSSTATION-5668] [REGINA] Data unavailable since doy 032

Lawrence Thierry (TELESPAZIO) thierry.lawrence at cnes.fr
Mon Feb 3 06:39:52 PST 2014

Dear all,

We encounter now a problem on our mission center. The data since session 032a are unavailable.
Treatment will be relaunched as soon as possible for all the stations concerned by the issue (AREG, CHPG, CPVG, CRAL, DJIG, DYNG, FJCP, FTNA, GRAS, HARB, JFNG, KERG, KOUG, KRGG, MAYG, METG, NKLG, NRMG, PIMI, SEYG, STJ3, THTG, THTI, RGDG, and TLSE).

All apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Thierry LAWRENCE

REGINA project
Tel :+33 (0)5 61 27 31 31 (office 7.54.64)
Email : thierry.lawrence at cnes.fr<mailto:thierry.lawrence at cnes.fr>
TELESPAZIO France support for CNES's operations