[IGSSTATION-5638] DRAO: D357 data resubmitted

Schofield, Brian Brian.Schofield at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Tue Dec 24 22:45:23 PST 2013

Author: Brian Schofield

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                        GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: DRAO
DOMES No.:      40105M002
MONUMENT No.    887006
LOCATION:       Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory (DRAO)
                Penticton, B.C., Canada

Re: IGSSTATION-5635, hourly data files for DRAO for 2013-357 have now been re-formed. These hourly files (drao357 c, e, f, l, q, t, u, w) and a more complete 24hr file have been reposted and resubmitted to data archives and forwarded to ftp.

We are continuing to monitor the performance of the receiver, and delays in data postings over the coming days may again occur.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Brian

http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/index_e.php

Brian Schofield      bschofield at nrcan.gc.ca<mailto:bschofield at nrcan.gc.ca>
Phone / Téléphone: +1 250-363-6701
Mobile: +1 250-360-6377
Fax / Télécopieur: +1 250-363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada / Commission géologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
P.O. Box 6000 / B.P. 6000
9860 West Saanich Road / 9860 West Saanich Rd
Sidney, B.C. / Sidney (C.B.)
Canada V8L 4B2 / Canada V8L 4B2
Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada