[IGSSTATION-5605] Re: ALIC, YAR2, YAR3 comms outages [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Nicholas.Dando at ga.gov.au Nicholas.Dando at ga.gov.au
Tue Nov 26 19:14:56 PST 2013

Author: Nick Dando

Geoscience Australia
Australian Regional GPS Network

Site ID : ALIC and YAR2, YAR3
Location: Yarragadee, Western Australia, and Alice Springs, Northern Territory Australia

Please be advised that we are changing VSAT network providers at both these locations in the next few days. The changeovers will take approximately 1-3 hrs each. During the changeover period we expect to lose realtime and highrate data. We do not expect to lose any 30s data.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Nicholas Dando
National Geospatial Reference Systems
Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive Symonston ACT
GPO Box 378 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia