[IGSSTATION-5558] ESCU off-line due to tracking problems

Michael Craymer Michael.Craymer at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Tue Oct 1 23:12:19 PDT 2013

Author: Mike Craymer

Site ID:   ESCU
DOMES No:  40168M001
Location:  Escuminac, New Brunswick, Canada

The Ashtech Micro-Z receiver at the TIGA site ESCU has been experiencing problems tracking low elevation satellites since Day 262 (2013-09-19) and is presently not tracking any satellites. Incomplete data posted to the IGS archives from Day 262 to 269 should be considered suspect. Due to the unavailability of personnel and limited use of this site within the IGS, the station will remain off-line until mid-October when we are able to investigate further on-site. I will advise when more is known.

--
Mike Craymer, Ph.D.
Geodetic Survey Division, Natural Resources Canada