[IGSSTATION-5548] ALRT data submissions still delayed

Michael Craymer Michael.Craymer at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca
Wed Sep 18 22:09:11 PDT 2013

Author: Mike Craymer

Site ID:   ALRT
DOMES No:  40162M001
Location:  Alert (Ellesmere Island), Nunavut, Canada
Agency:    Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), Geodetic Survey Division

Communications with our ALRT receiver remain off-line due to the on-site computer failure on Day 249 (2013-09-06). No loss of data is expected but delivery of RINEX files to the IGS archives continues to be delayed. Our local contact is trying to revive our old computer while we deal with the extremely slow bureaucratic process to acquire a new one from the centralized government IT service. I will advise when I have more news.

--
Mike Craymer, Ph.D.
Geodetic Survey Division, Natural Resources Canada