[IGSSTATION-5499] KIR0 back online

Swepos Driften swepos at lm.se
Fri Aug 16 04:15:00 PDT 2013

Author: Anders Frisk

Dear colleagues,

The tracking problem on station KIR0 is now solved.

The hourly files were by mistake submitted for the period when we were troubleshooting the station.
The files from day 227, sessions H and I, contains periods of data from a temporary site with a different position.
These files should not be used.

Best regards
Anders Frisk

SWEPOS                                           SWEPOS
Driftledningscentral                          Control Centre

Lantmäteriet, Geodesi               Lantmateriet
Lantmäterigatan 2                    Lantmaterigatan 2
801 82 GÄVLE                         SE-801 82 GAVLE
E-post: swepos at lm.se<mailto:swepos at lm.se>               Email: swepos at lm.se<mailto:swepos at lm.seTel:026>
Tel:026<tel:026> 63 37 53                      Phone:+46 26 63 37 53
Fax:026 65 42 75                     Fax:+46 26 65 42 75
www.lantmateriet.se<http://www.lantmateriet.se/>                 www.lantmateriet.se<http://www.lantmateriet.se/>
www.swepos.com<http://www.swepos.com/>                     www.swepos.com<http://www.swepos.com/>