[IGSSTATION-5497] KIR0 offline for troubleshooting

Swepos Driften swepos at lm.se
Wed Aug 14 08:52:03 PDT 2013

Author: Anders Frisk

Dear colleagues,

Station KIR0 has problem tracking satellites. We have stopped the dataflow while we troubleshoot the station.
Data submission will be restarted as soon as the station is working again.

We apologize for any inconveniences.

Best regards
Anders Frisk
SWEPOS                                           SWEPOS
Driftledningscentral                          Control Centre

Lantmäteriet, Geodesi                Lantmateriet
Lantmäterigatan 2                     Lantmaterigatan 2
801 82 GÄVLE                          SE-801 82 GAVLE
E-post: swepos at lm.se<mailto:swepos at lm.se>                Email: swepos at lm.se<mailto:swepos at lm.seTel:026>
Tel:026 63 37 53                       Phone:+46 26 63 37 53
Fax:026 65 42 75                      Fax:+46 26 65 42 75
www.lantmateriet.se<http://www.lantmateriet.se/>                  www.lantmateriet.se<http://www.lantmateriet.se/>
www.swepos.com<http://www.swepos.com/>                      www.swepos.com<http://www.swepos.com/>