[IGSSTATION-5490] Log format corrections only to: BDOS BRFT BRMU ASPA CNMR EPRT BARH GUUG MANA USNO WUHN WES2 HNPT

Giovanni Sella giovanni.sella at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 9 12:46:00 PDT 2013

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
 We have completed some cleaning up of our station logs for a number of
stations that NGS contributes or facilitates the data flow for. No
actual changes were made to any equipment. In some instances empty
sections where corrected as they had incorrect default entries. All
coordinate records have been updated to IGS08 values.
 Have a nice weekend if you are not already having one.
 Giovanni