[IGSSTATION-5463] Re: HOB2 external frequency issue. [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Nicholas.Dando at ga.gov.au Nicholas.Dando at ga.gov.au
Thu Jul 4 21:56:14 PDT 2013

Author: Nick Dando

Geoscience Australia
Australian Regional GPS Network

Site ID : HOB2
DOMES No: 50116M004
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Please be advised that the external reference frequency at HOB2 experienced problems between 2013-07-04T12:30Z and 2013-07-05T01:00Z. Preliminary inspection of HOB2 RINEX data has shown tracking was affected between 21:00 and 23:00 UTC for DOY 185, [hob21850.13d.Z]. The Maser is now believed to be stable.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Nicholas Dando
National Geospatial Reference Systems
Email:  Nicholas.Dando at ga.gov.au<mailto:Nicholas.Dando at ga.gov.au>    Web:  www.ga.gov.au<http://www.ga.gov.au/>
Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive Symonston ACT
GPO Box 378 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia