[IGSSTATION-5448] IENG: Master Clock replacement

INRIM RadioNavigation Laboratory - Optics Division radionavigation at inrim.it
Fri Jun 21 03:20:16 PDT 2013

Author: Alejandro Ceballos

Dear colleagues,

with this message we would like to inform you that on 2013 June 20th
(DOY=171 ; MJD=56463), the MC (Master Clock) used to generate UTC(IT)
time scale driving IENG station, had been replaced from the previous
KVARZ CH1-75A - s/n 2111210808ME34, to the current Datum MHM 2010A - s/n
0100000214.

In order to do this, IENG was stopped at 09:00 UTC and started again at
10:07 UTC.

After resuming its function, IENG showed some anomalies and
inconsistencies that had been fixed and solved only at 20:00 UTC of the
same day, when the station started to operate correctly, a part for
phase jump of (+)17.35 ns.

In this sense, please, do not consider reliable data from IENG station
since 10:07 UTC to 20:00 UTC of 2013 June 20th (DOY=171 ; MJD=56463).

IENG station log file will be updated accordingly to report mentioned MC
replacement.

We apologize for any inconvenience mentioned operations and setbacks
could have caused.

For any question, doubt or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact
INRIM "RadioNavigation Laboratory" team.

Best Regards,

Alejandro Ceballos
Giancarlo Cerretto

--
RadioNavigation Laboratory
Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca Metrologica (I.N.RI.M.)
E-mail: radionavigation at inrim.it