[IGSSTATION-5369] KOUR: new firmware

mark.van.kints at esa.int mark.van.kints at esa.int
Thu Apr 11 06:54:35 PDT 2013

Author: Mark van Kints

Dear all,

Today we upgraded our firmware at the KOUR station. Details are as
follows:
3.14 Receiver Type            : SEPT POLARX4
     Satellite System         : GPS+GLO+GAL+BDS+QZSS+SBAS
     Serial Number            : 3001301
     Firmware Version         : 2.3.4
     Elevation Cutoff Setting : 0
     Date Installed           : 2012-11-20T13:00Z
     Date Removed             : 2013-04-11T12:45Z
     Temperature Stabiliz.    : 1
     Additional Information   : (multiple lines)

3.15 Receiver Type            : SEPT POLARX4
     Satellite System         : GPS+GLO+GAL+BDS+QZSS+SBAS
     Serial Number            : 3001301
     Firmware Version         : 2.5.1
     Elevation Cutoff Setting : 0
     Date Installed           : 2013-04-11T13:00Z
     Date Removed             : (CCYY-MM-DDThh:mmZ)
     Temperature Stabiliz.    : 1
     Additional Information   : (multiple lines)

They can also be found in the new site log kour_20130411.log once
submitted to the IGS DB.

Best regards
___________

Mark van Kints
Navigation Operations Engineer - GMV
European Space Operations Centre (ESA/ESOC)
Navigation Facility, HSO-GN
Robert Bosch Strasse 5
64293 Darmstadt
Germany
Tel: +49 6151 90 4069
Fax: +49 6151 90 3431
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.