[IGSSTATION-5289] SEY1: network outage

Nic Flores flores at unavco.org
Thu Feb 14 11:11:27 PST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

The Mahe Island, Seychelles (SEY1) IGS station is currently experiencing
a network outage. We are currently trying to contact the locals and the ISP
to resolve this problem. It is possible that this outage may cause a
data gap.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SEY1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Seychelles National Oil Company in
collaboration with UCSD-IDA, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
Nic Flores