[IGSSTATION-5239] MAS1, KOUR, NNOR missing data for DoY 366

mark.van.kints at esa.int mark.van.kints at esa.int
Wed Jan 2 02:33:14 PST 2013

Dear All,

For DoY 366 we experienced retrieval problems for our upgraded
(Septentrio) stations due to an incorrect handling of the files at
receiver level. For this reason they could not be automatically uploaded
at the time to the data centres. At IGS level this affects the stations
MAS1, KOUR and NNOR.

As of DoY 001 (2013) performance is normal again, and we are in the
process of recovering the files that were incorrectly handled for DoY 366.

Note that the other IGS stations for which data has not been available
since the end of December (VILL and FAA1) have been upgraded recently and
are still in a testing phase before being disseminated to external
servers, as was announced in [IGSSTATION-5235] and [IGSSTATION-5226] r
espectively .

Best regards
___________

Mark van Kints
Navigation Operations Engineer - GMV
European Space Operations Centre (ESA/ESOC)
Navigation Facility, HSO-GN
Robert Bosch Strasse 5
64293 Darmstadt
Germany
Tel: +49 6151 90 4069
Fax: +49 6151 90 3431

___________

Mark van Kints
Navigation Operations Engineer - GMV
European Space Operations Centre (ESA/ESOC)
Navigation Facility, HSO-GN
Robert Bosch Strasse 5
64293 Darmstadt
Germany
Tel: +49 6151 90 4069
Fax: +49 6151 90 3431
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.